Frequently asked questions
BABY BREZZA PRODUCTIONS
BABY BREZZA FORMULA PRO ADVANCED
Use the formula settings finder which will help you find the setting for the formula you’re using. Click Here for Formula Pro Settings Finder or contact to Customer Service for assistance.
You Click Here for reference. If your powder is not listed, please contact Customer Service for assistance.
The ounce size on the Baby Brezza Formula Pro control panel indicates water volume only. When powder is added to the water, the volume is increased, just like when you make a bottle by hand. The final volume of mixed formula is expected to be a little over the ounce amount indicated on the control panel. If the amount of formula is significantly higher than the ounces you are expecting, please contact us.
You need to Clean the funnel. Contact Customer Service 028.3512.1058 if the above situation persists.
As with any food preparation product or food storage container, proper maintenance and cleaning is required to make sure that your Baby Brezza Formula Pro stays clean. In addition to the regular cleaning recommended in the instruction manual, we recommend that care be taken when pouring formula powder into the powder container. After pouring powder into the container, check to make sure that no powder has spilled in the area next to the water tank, and clean any excess powder with a damp cloth. Also make sure that all parts of the powder container are completely dry before assembly. Mold should not grow in Formula Pro when properly cleaned and dried.
We recommend that you follow the instructions below:
- Remove powder container from the Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced base and set aside.
- Make sure the funnel is properly connected to the base of the Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced
- Place a container 20oz or larger under the funnel to catch water
- Fill the formula pro water tank with 10oz of water and 10oz of vinegar
- Plug in and turn on the Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced
- Press and hold “ounce”, “stop” and “start” buttons simultaneously.
- Continue to hold all 3 buttons until the entire solution of water and vinegar are flushed through the machine.
- Rinse the water tank and refill with 20oz of purified water and hold “ounce”, “stop” and “start” buttons to rinse any remaining vinegar from the machine”.
- Unplug the machine, remove the funnel, funnel cover and water tank, dry them thoroughly and reinstall them to the machine.
- Your machine is now ready for storage. Pack the machine in its box, or enclose it in a bag and keep it dust free.
- Please hand-wash all components with lukewarm water and mild soap.
- Make sure all parts are dry and reassemble machine, leaving powder container completely empty.
- Fill the water tank with 20oz distilled water and run a 10oz cycle.
- Add a cup of distilled white vinegar inside the water tank with 12oz of water and run another 10oz cycle.
- Discard remaining vinegar/water solution, and wash tank with mild soap and water, and refill with 20oz distilled water.
- Run another 10oz cycle to rinse out internal tubes of any vinegar residue.
- Repeat steps 4-6 if concerns persists.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and your inquiry will be forwarded to our sales department.
Baby Brezza’s spare parts are 100% new and perform exactly like the same part that is included with your original purchase. However, if you are purchasing a spare part to help address a specific troubleshooting issue, there’s no assurance that this spare part will resolve the issue.